This unique book provides a unique view of Islamic history starting from the time when Makkah did not exist as a city and takes the reader through the First 100 years of Islamic history to a time when the Muslim territories included areas in present-day Saudi-Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Tunisia, Turkey, and Morocco.
Learn about the history of Islamic caliphate, Shia Sunni history and how Shia split into a new sect, the various conflicts in that history and much more.
Connect the dots in history from the time when Makkah started to 100 years later that comprised of a vast Muslim Empire.
In this publication, you will learn the following:
- Pre-Islam Arabia and the beginnings of Makkah as a city
- Prophet Muhammad's life and Quranic revelation
- The Message of Islam revealed on the Prophet
- History of the early years of the Muslim Caliphate
- Lives of the Rashidun Caliphs (Abu Bakr, Umar Ibn Khattab, Uthman Ibn Affan, Ali Ibn Abu-Talib, Hassan Ibn Ali)
- The early Muslim Caliphs
- Early battles between the new Muslims, Romans and the Persian Empire
- Conquests and Conflicts during the first 100 years
- How one person started the fitna / instigation that later resulted in the Shiite (Shia) split from the people of Sunnah (Sunnis)
- Differences between the Shia and Sunni
- The Battle between Caliph Ali and Ayesha
- The Battle between Caliph Ali and Muawiyah (Governor of Syria)
- Story of times when multiple Muslim caliphs ruled the Muslim lands
- The story of the Khawarij (Extremist dissenters)
- Banu Umayyah Caliphate (Time when the Shia Sect took off)
- Caliphate capitals (Madinah, Kufah, Damascus)
- Stories of conflict that brewed between Madinah, Kufah, Basrah, and Syria
- Hajjaj Ibn Yousuf's Tough Governance over the people of Iraq
- and much more.
Paperback: 200 pages
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches