Noble Qur'an Arabic / English (9 Vol. Set With Full Tafsir)
Translator: Dr. Muhsin Khan & Taqi-ud-Din Hilali
Size in Inches: 6x9
Size in Centimeters: 15x22
Actual Weight: 14 lbs
Easy to read modern English translation of The Noble Quran with Arabic text and full tafsir (explanations). A summarized version of At-Tabari, Al-Qurtubi and Ibn Kathir with comments from Sahih Al-Bukhari.
The Noble Quran is an interpretation of the meanings of the Noble Quran along with Arabic text in the modern English language. It is compiled and translated by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan and Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali.
The Noble Quran is considered to be unique, notable and renowned for its crystal clear, exact and pristine meanings which are fully explained and elaborated by Tafsir At-Tabari,
Tafsir Al-Qurtubi and Ibn Kathir and Ahadith from Sahih Al-Bukhari & Muslim. This work is acknowledged, approved and widely ascribed all through the world due to its accuracy, exactness, authenticity and for its real and original interpretation of the Noble Quran.
This 9 volume summarized edition offers commentary and complete hadith in Arabic and English related to the verse. It is a very useful study reference tool for its unique combination of commentary and relevant Ahadith. The Arabic text is taken from Mushaf al Madinah.
Introduction to the new edition
All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of Al-'Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists) and peace be upon the Master of the Messengers, Muhammad. Following changes have been made in this interpretation of the meanings of the Noble Qur'an
- Each Verse has been placed separately along with its English interpretation.
- The Arabic text of the Noble Qur'an has been taken from Mushaf Al-Madinah An-Nabawiiyah, which has been printed by the Mujamma' of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia for the printing of Al-Mushaf Ash-Sharif, in the year 1405 A .H., as per the directions of the Vice-Chancellor of the Islamic University, in place of the old Arabic text of the previous print of this book which was printed in the United States, Pakistan and Turkey by Sheikh Hamid Al-Amadi, the Turkish Calligrapher
- Some additions and subtractions have been made in Chapters and Ahadith from Sahih AI-Bukhari and other Ahadith collections.
- In order to improve the English translation and to bring the English interpretation very close to the precise and correct meanings of the Arabic text, some additions, corrections, and alterations have been made.
- Nobody is allowed to reprint or to reproduce the old version of this book after this new version has been published.
Translator Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan Formerly Director, University Hospital Islamic University, Al-Madinah AI-Munawwarah Saudi Arabia