By: Hafiz Abu Eisa At-Tirmidhi
Translator: Abu Khaliyl (USA)
Size: 6x9x6.5" (15x22 cm)
Jami' At-Tirmidhi is available complete in 6 volumes! The publisher has taken great care in correct translation, simple and clear modern English language and high quality publishing, like it always has, for other translations of the six books of hadith.
Jami At-Tirmidhi is one of the classical books of Hadith compiled by 279AH, the time when its compiler and the great Muhadith, Muhammad ibn Isa ibn Surah At-Tirmidhi (209-279AH), passed away. He was a extraordinary student of Imam Bukhari, the great scholar of Hadith. He travaled a lot and cited from many shuyukh, lake many other great muhaditheen of our salaf. Jami At-Tirmidhi is a priceless addition to an individuals rich hadith collection, with 3956 ahadith.
Imam Abu Ismail `Abdullah bin Muhammad Al-Ansari in Harrah said about this book: `To me, his book is better than the book of Al-Bukhari and that of Muslim. Because only one who is an expert in knowledge can arrive at the benefit of the books of Imam Bukhari and Muslim, whereas in the case of the book of Abu `Eisa, every one of the people can reach its benefit."
In Jami`Al-Usul, Ibn Al-Athir said: "(It) is the best of the books, having the most benefit, the best organization, with the least repetition. It contains what others do not contain; like mention of the different Madhhabs (views), angles of argument, and clarifying the circumstances of the Hadith being authentic, weak, Gharib (odd), as well as disparaging and endorsing remarks (regarding narrators)."
There are various advantages of this translation by Dar-us-Salam Publications
- The scholars at Dar-us-Salam have authenticated every hadith (in parentheses at the end of every hadith).
- Comments in English at the end of many ahadith to explain the unclear points and further explain the hadith.
- To get the most authentic version, translations have been done from old manuscripts of hadith.
- Three different levels of scholars have revised the entire edition to get as close as possible to the original meaning.
- Easy access with Arabic and English side by side
- Unmatched paper quality, binding, design and print, as always, with all Dar-us-salam products.
From the Cover:
English Translation of Jami' At-Tirmidhi
Compiled by: Imam Hafiz Abu 'Eisa Muhammad ibn 'Eisa ibn At-Tirmidhi
Translated by: Abu Khaliyl (US)
Ahadith edited and referenced by: Hafiz Abu Tahir Zubair 'Ali Za'i
Back to Hadith books
|Al-Awwal (The First, The Beginning-less) – Allah’s Name|
|Al-Azim(The Magnificent) - Allah-s Name|