This comprehensive book provides all aspects of Hajj and Umrah (pilgrimage to Makkah). It is a useful guide both for people preparing to go to Hajj and those who want to learn about the specifics of Hajj practices.
About the Book
By: Abu Muneer Ismail Davids
Size: 6×9×1.0" (15×22 cm)
ISBN: 9960-9803-0-8 (9960980308)
Shipping Weight: 1.39 lbs
Specifically, the book discusses the following -
- Provides the reader with a realistic view of what to expect and shares useful information to allow for a better mental preparation for the pilgrim.
- Contains pictures, diagrams, a revision section,
- A realistic view of Hajj as it is today have been provided in this book along with detailed explanations of all the rites.
- An item-by-item checklist.
- All suggestions mentioned in the book have been fully "tested" and all incidents and points are factual.
- Provides fiqh related issues about Hajj, Salah and personal behavior according to the Qur'an and Sunnah.
- It provides useful information and suggestions about planning for the journey, and what to expect
In order to enable you to obtain the "best value" for your time spent in the holy cities, it It also and how to survive, which helps in departing with full confidence.
Chapters at a Glance
Chapter 1: Hujj as an Obligation, Types of Hajj, Who and When to go - 27
Chapter 2: Planning and Preparation - 47
Chapter 3: About Women - 95
Chapter 4: What to Expect - 119
Chapter 5: What about those staying behind? - 137
Chapter 6: About the Ihraam - 145
Chapter 7: The Journey from Home to Makkah - 161
Chapter 8: Makkah Al-Mukarramah - 181
Chapter 9: Umrah/Omrah - 265
Chapter 10: Hall - 279
Chapter 11: Supplications from the Qur'an and Sunnah - 337
Chapter 12: Madinah Al-Munawarah - 345
Chapter 13: A Touch of History - 363
Chapter 14: Revision - 375
Chapter 15: Checklists - 407
In Closing - 431
Glossary - 433
Bibliography - 437
The New Clock Tower in Makkah is the biggest and highest clock tower in the world.
About the Author
Abu Muneer Ismail Davids who have been conducting classes and giving lectures on various subjects to Muslims and non-Muslims is an active Da'ee (spreader of the faith). There is no need to say that his favorite subject is Hajj.
He has developed a deep desire to share his experiences and knowledge with the "Guests of Allah", in any way he can since performing his Fard Hajj in 1989. He resided in Saudi-Arabia for fifteen years and this provided him with an opportunity to enhance his knowledge regarding every aspect of Hajj from the point of view of Qur'an and Sunnah. Together with this he was able to be close to the pilgrims, year after year, to learn about their experiences. All of this permitted him to give the reader a unique account and priceless advice on all aspects of Hajj.
The "Jmarat" - Stoning of the Devil