Buy Arabic Clothing and Thobe
This garment is refered to both as "thobe" and sometimes as "dishdasha". This particular model is a typical thobe worn in Saudi-Arabia and neighboring gulf countries such as Qatar, Bahrain and UAE. This thobe is made from smooth polyester thobe fabric and in traditional clean and lush white color is excellent for all occasions, appropriate for external wear, and suitable for all seasons.
- Made from special polyester thobe fabric
- This model is the most commonly worn dress by Arab and Middle Eastern men in the Middle Eastern and Islamic countries.
- White is the most popular color in thobe / dishdashas and is worn all year round.
- The thobe is also used by men as a form of Islamic clothing garment when praying, because it reflects simplicity.
- The smooth fabric will make you feel comfortable and at ease.
- The clean and lush white color will make your appearance stand out in a crowd.
The full dress consists of (1) Thobe as shown on this page above, (2) Shemagh that is usually red and white worn over the head, (3) Egal that is worn to keep the shimagh in place and (4) a long bisht on top of the thobe. Other Middle Eastern Clothing are here.
Thobes and dishdashas are usually worn with a pajama underneath. You can find pajamas in the Men's section as well by clicking here.
Thobe / Dishdasha Sizes
- 62" Thobe is usually better for men who are between 6 feet and 6 feet and 2 inches tall.
- 60" Thobe is usually better for men who are between 5 feet, 11 inches and and 6 feet tall.
- 58" Thobe is usually better for men who are between 5 feet, 8 inches and and 5 feet, 10 inches tall.
- 56" Thobe is usually better for men who are between 5 feet, 6 inches and and 5 feet, 8 inches tall.
- 54" Thobe is usually better for men who are between 5 feet, 4 inches and and 5 feet, 6 inches tall.