FREE SHIPPING WITHIN USA!
Fasting is a beloved act in the eyes of Allah.
It's a worship that is to be done in RAMADAN and during OTHER TIMES of the year as well.
Ramadan and fasting in Ramadan are one of the VERY beloved acts of worship (and Ibadah) in the eyes of Allah!
This book provides Allah’s commands, prophet guidance and scholarly advice and interpretation on fasting as well on a great Islamic month – Ramadan.
It also covers the virtues of fasting – rewards that no one can comprehend.
Consider the following about Ramadan and Fasting.
The prophet said, ““Whoever fasts the month of Ramadan out of faith and in the hope of earning reward, all his previous sins will be forgiven, and whoever stays up during Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of earning reward, all his previous sins will be forgiven.” (Agreed upon). ”
Nothing probably explains more about the blessings of Ramadan than the Night of Decree (Laylatal Qadr) – the worship during that ONE night is better than worshipping Allah for more than ONE THOUDAND months!
On the Night of the Descree in Ramadan, descend the angels and the Rooh [Jibreel (Gabriel)] by Allah’s Permission with all Decrees,
In this month, Allah opens the gates of Paradise and closes the gates of Hell, and chains up the devils, as is stated in al-Saheehayn (al-Bukhaari, 1898; Muslim, 1079), from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah who said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Ramadaan comes, the gates of Paradise are opened and the gates of Hell are closed, and the devils are chained up.”
Whoever prays qiyaam in Ramadaan with the imam until he finishes, it will be recorded for him that he spent the whole night in prayer, because of the report narrated by Abu Dawood (1370) and others from the hadeeth of Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever prays qiyaam with the imam until he finishes, it will be recorded for him that he spent the whole night in prayer.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani
Topics in this e-book include the following -
- Obligation Of Fasting In Ramadan
- Putting Off Fasting For Valid Reasons
- Not Fasting Due To Mind Not Being Sound
- Virtues Of Ramadan
- Taraweeh And Qiyaam Prayers
- Count Of Taraweeh Prayers
- Virtues And Importance Of Taraweeh Prayers
- Women Praying Taraweeh Prayers At The Mosque
- Timing Of Taraweeh Prayers
- Holding Mushaf (Quran) Behind The Imam
- Laylat Al-Qadr And Its Significance
- Virtues Of Laylat Al-Qadr
- Revelation Of Quran
- Better Than A Thousand Months
- Forgiveness Of Sins
- Virtues Of Quran
- Quran On “Virtues Of The Quran”
- The Word Of The Lord Of The Worlds
- Quran As A Divine Healing And A Mercy
- The Rewards Of Reciting Quran In Qiyaam Al-Layl (Night Prayers Before Fajr)
- Reciting Quran In Ramadan
- Benefits Of Reciting Certain Quranic Surahs (Chapters)
- A Muslim’s Status Is Raised By The Quran
- Allah’s Gift Of Guidance
- Allah’s Final Revelation To Mankind
- The Greatest Miracle Of Prophet Muhammad (Saw)
- Ahadith On The “Virtues Of Quran”
- Ramadan Hadith
- Brushing And Use Of Siwaak
- Children And Fasting
- Fasting And Sickness
- Compensating For Missed Fasts When A Person Can’t Fast
- Applicability Of Concessions For The Sick
- Criteria For “Sickness” That Allows A Fasting Person To Break His Fast
- Scholarly Opinions On Fasting For A Person Who Is “Sick”
- Concessions For Those Who Can’t Fast
- Issues Related To Traveling
- Issues Related To Sexual Relations During Ramadan
- Etiquettes Of Eating And Drinking
- Breaking Fast When One Is Already Fasting
- Women And Fasting
- Significance Of Sha’baan
- Voluntary Fasting
- A Checklist For Ramadan