This is Amma part of the Tajweed Quran, Part thirty (30th), which starts from sura An-Naba' till sura An-Nas. Considering that this Part contains small suras; it is a perfect start for kids, beginners and students. This part of the Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
This Amma Part comes in the standard portrait form, with a nice glossy soft cover. Each page contains 15 lines as any standard Quran, with an interpretation of selected words placed on the margins on every page.
All our Tajweed Quran products - including this item-- come with the following:
- Colour coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules .
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Colour Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.