This is a deluxe, hardbound Tajweed Quran (al-mushaf al-tajweed) which is been imported from the Middle East. It features different colors for each tajweed rule which makes it easier to follow and correct your tajweed recitation of the Holy Quran.
Note: The color of the cover may vary depending on current stock.
Introduction from the Publisher of Tajweed Quran>/p>
ALLAH (SWA) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with tajweed "recite the Quran modulatingly."the system of tajwid helps to improve the style of Quranic recitation. Holy Quran was thus revealed to Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and also the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the reader of the holy Quran longs to achieve the promise of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH): "whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet - Al lauh Al Mahfuz).
We have color-coded the place of some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran on the basis of practical understanding of phonology. This enabled us to categorize these letters within 3 likely categories to increase the reader's knowledge and remembrance of tajweed rules.
- We used red color to highlight the letters which requires expanded vocalization.
- The green color is used for the letters which are nasalized
- the dark blue color indicates the emphatic of the letter (R) whereas the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
- Gray color is used for the letters which are written but are not pronounced.
- The reader will get accustomed to reciting the Quran by using color just as he got accustomed to stopping at red lights and passing though green lights. By engaging I this sublime act, the person who reads it will find him self applying 24 rules of tajweed with ease and precision while his mind is left free to contemplate and understand the meaning of holy Quran.
Size: 7x10x1.5" (17x24x3 cm)
Format: Full Color
Publisher: Dar Al Maarifah
Shipping Weight: 2.77 lbs