This book deals with many important laws related to women who deal with aspects of day to day life, to special events. "The woman has been given a particular status in Islam. Great importance is attached to her position, and the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him used to give special guidance to women, and left his guidance for them in his speech at 'Arafaat."
All praise be to Allah who decreed and guided, and created the pairs, male and female, from a single drop. There is actually no God worthy of worship except Allah, alone without partners in worship. He is the one worthy of all praise. Muhammad, His Messenger, was raised to the heavens and shown the great Signs of his Lord. May the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, his family and Companions, the virtuous, and the people of intellect.
The woman has always been given great importance in Islam. Her position has always been considered to be of great significance. The guidelines given by The Propthet, in his speech at 'Arafaat has many points which prove that it is compulsory to pay special attention to women at all times, and particularly today, when the Muslim woman is singled out for attack, inorder to deprive her of her dignity and status. Hence, it is necessary to warn women of these dangers and explain to the them the true path which will lead them to success.
This book aims to to point to this path, as it contains some of the Islaamic laws specific to woman. This book is a small effort to achieve what is better, by taking greater and more liberal steps in this direction in the future.
This book has been divided into the following sections:
1..Chapter One: General Laws
2. Chapter Two: Laws Pertaining to the Beautification of the Body
3. Chapter Three: Laws Regarding Menstruation, False Menstruation And Lochia
4. Chapter Four: Laws Pertaining to Dressing and Hijab
5. Chapter Five: Laws Pertaining to the Woman and Her Salaat
6. Chapter Six: Laws Pertaining To Women Regarding Funerals
7. Chapter Seven: Laws Pertaining To Fasting
8. Chapter Eight: Laws Regarding Hajj and Umrah
9. Chapter Nine: Laws Regarding Marriage And Divorce
10. Chapter Ten: Laws That Protect The Honor Of The Woman And Her Chastity
Table of Contents
1. The status of a woman before the age of Islaam
Laws Pertaining To The Beautification Of The Body
The prohibitions regarding her hair and eyebrows,
Laws Regarding Menstruation, False Menstruation & Lochia
1. Menstruation and laws pertaining to it
Laws Pertaining To Dressing & Hijaab
A description of the Islaamic dress of a Woman
Laws Pertaining To The Woman Regarding Her Salaat
Laws Pertaining To Women Regarding Funerals
Laws Pertaining To Fasting
Those on whom fasting is obligatory
Laws Pertaining To Hajj & 'Umra
Rulings specific to women on Hajj
Laws Pertaining To Marriage and Divorce
Taking the opinion of a woman about her marriage
Laws Which Protect The Nobility & Chastity Of A Woman