Size: 6x8.5x1" (15x21.5x2.5 cm)
By: Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jauziyah
Translator: Abdul Ali Hamid
This World, in this time and age is in great need of the two qualities of Patience and gratefulness. We have to learn to be patient and grateful so that we are able to rest and be grateful for what we have instead of rushing on and forgetting things around us. This book presents:
- A deep Insight into the meanings of the two words in the light of Islamic beliefs.
- Comprehensive details from lives of pious Muslims, it goes deep into the various aspects of a how person can be patient in various conditions and remain grateful to Allah.
- Stories from the Holy Prophet's life.
- Morals from the stories from Prophet‘s life for greater understanding.
- Relevant and useful references from the Quran and Sunnah, in a language that is simple and easy to comprehend.
It is a useful guide for those, who need guidance in character development. Many readers will admire and benefit from the information presented in the book and will be able to exercise patience and be able to find better ways of showing gratitude to Allah.