This book explains the importance of veiling for Muslim women according to the teachings of Islam. It proves that Unveiling for women is not permitted according to the Quran and Sunnah, therefore, any debates in favor of unveiling of women are not acceptable. This book reveals:
- The conditions for veiling according to the Quran and Sunnah
- The demerits of exposing a woman’s face while the rest of the body is covered according to the requirements of the Hijab
- A comparative study of the Hijab and un-veiling replete with authentic references
This book is written in easy language and lucid style for readers to assist them in understanding the requirements of the Hijab and As-Sofur (un-veiling). The text is replete with references from the Quran and Ahadith, all relevant quotes from reference sources have been translated in English to ensure maximum understanding of the contents of this book to the best benefits of all Muslims.
The author has proved with references from the Quran and Sunnah of veiling of women in Islam. Unveiling is against the traditions (Sunnah) and the teachings of the Quran.
Table of Contents:
- Islam is gift of Allah to humanity
- Evidence for the veil from the traditions (Sunnah)
- The conditions of the legal (legitimate) veil
- Uncovering (of the face) is a heretical deed with underlying dismerits
- A comparison between Al-Hijab (veil) and As-Sofur (un-veil)