This book contains the questions and answers about the lives of the Mothers of the Faithful Believers (Ummahaatu'l Mu'minin -The Blessed Wives of Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him).
Questions and answers have always proven to be a very effective means of teaching. It has been standardized as a quick and effective tool for learning since long ago. Even Prophet Muhammad (S) adopted this technique to teach his Companions.
Any Muslim reader, who wishes to learn and check his knowledge about the religion, can confidently make use of such a collection of questions and answers as this. Whats more, he may not need to go through the laborious process of formal learning and research.
Wives of the Prophet covered in this book:
- Khadija bint Khuwaylid (68 B.H-3 B.H; 556-619 C.E)
- Sawda bint Zam'a (passed away 54 A.H/673 C.E)
- Aisha Siddiqah bint Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (9 B.H-58 A.H; 613-678 C.E)
- Hafsa bint 'Umar al-Faruq (passed away 45 A.H/665 C.E)
- Sayyidatina Zaynab bint Khuzayma al-Hilaliyya (passed away 4 A.H/625 C.E) (she was called the "mother of the poor")
- Umm Salama, Hind bint Abi Umayya al-Makhzumiyya (passed away 62 A.H/681 C.E)
- Zaynab bint Jahsh al-Asadiya (passed away 20 A.H/641 C.E)
- Juwayriya bint al-Harith (passed away 56 A.H/675 C.E)
- Umm Habiba, Ramla bint Abi Sufyan (passed away 44 A.H/664 C.E)
- Safiyya bint Huyayy (passed away 50 A.H/670 C.E or 52 A.H/672 C.E)
- Maymuna bint al-Harith al-Hilaliyya (passed away 61 A.H/680 C.E)
May Allah be pleased with them all.
|Free Book and Guide on Learning Islam|
|Geology and Mountains - Scientific Facts mentioned in the Quran|