This treatise describes the Holy city of Makkah by touching upon its history from the times of Prophet (SAW), relates incidents that raised its stature in religious and geographic sense and made it the most sacred place for Muslims in the entire world. Some salient features of the book are:
- Important religious sites are highlighted such as Zamzam Well and the Black Stone etc.
- Real incidents and anecdotes from the early days of Islam.
- Details about the Holy Kabah and the Holy Mosque, these details include the expansion and improvements that have been taking place till the present day.
- Guidelines for Islamic obligation of Hajj, its rites and regulations which can be useful for those who are planning on performing Hajj and need helpful information.
Holy Makkah is a revised edition of another book: History of Makkah Mukarramah. It reveals all that there is to know about the land of the Prophet (SAW) with additional information on the topic of Hajj.
- This book mentions the different aspects of Makkah, and recorded the most important historical events that have direct effect on the establishment and sacredness of Makkah as well as its religious weight.
- This Book also highlights the sites that are highly important whenever Makkah is mentioned like the Black Stone, Zamzam Well, and others.
- A great part of the book has been dedicated to in speaking about the Holy Ka'bah and the Holy Mosque updating the extensions and the improvements, that have taken place from the time of Prophet Muhammad (S) to the Saudi era.
- At the end of the book there is a complete guide about Hajj and its rites.
Note: This is the revised edition of book #165 - History of Makkah Mukarramah.