This is a a CD collection of Br. Jamaal Zarabozo, a renowned author and Sheikh. The new collection is one of his best introductions to Islam yet and is called A Guide for New Muslims. The collection is also beneficial to those who are looking for valuable Dawah materials, as well as those who are looking to revert to Islam. Insight and practical guidance of Br. Jamaal Zarabozo is offered by him to those entering Islam, and answers many questions which are frequently asked from those new to the religion. These CDs which are highly recommended will be a good reference material and source of education for you, your family, friends and Dawah practice for time to come and also a great addition to your CD/lecture library.
Overview of the series:
- CD 1- The Purpose and Goals of the Series
- CD 2- The Basic sources of Islam: Quran, Sunnah & Hadith
- CD 3- The Universality of Islam and Its Timelessness
- CD 4- Testimony of Faith; Islamic Law and fiqh
- CD 5- Special Rewards for the Convert / Issue of Faith and Marriage from Pre-Muslim Days
- CD 6- Islamic Creed and The Article of Faith
- CD 7- The Ritual Acts & The Five Pillars of Islam
- CD 8- The Character, Morals & Relations of The Muslim
- CD 9- A Muslims Social Interaction Towards a Spouse
- CD 10-A Muslims Social Behavior with Neighbors and Non-Muslims
- CD 11-The Social Behavior with the Society as a Muslim
- CD 12-Motivating and Increasing Ones Faith
About the Speaker - SH. Jamaal Zarabozo:
SH. Jamaal Zarabozo, a well known Scholar and long time convert to Islam is an globally well-known speaker and author of many books which includes the three-volume Commentary on the Forty Hadith of al-Nawawi, How to Approach and Understand the Quran, Purification of the Soul and others. His other available lecture series include the 28-lecture series A Study of Surah al-Faatihah and 7-Audio Cds of Al-Hasad ( Envy ).