Books on Muslim Marriage
This section features Islamic books on a wide variety of books on Muslim Marriage. Marriage is an important institution is Islam and there are guidelines for marriage in both - the Quran and the Sunnah. It is good if all Muslims are aware of Sunnah in Marriage and know the rights of spouses. This will help them lead healthy and happy lives. This section has books about:
- Rites and rituals of marriage according to Islam. There are obligations related to marriage that need to be performed such as Mehar, Nikah and Dinner after marriage. The details of Muslim marriage can easily be learnt from books and CDs available here such as Fiqh of Love – Marriage in Islam.
- Husbands have rights and duties, similarly wives have rights and obligations. Awareness of these can make a marriage happy and successful. Islam has predefined rights and roles for spouses and these can be learned from books such as Fragile Vessels and Cds as Rights of Husband and Wife.
- Behavior towards ones spouse after marriage and even before marriage has to be observed under certain mannerisms. Islam has defined these mannerisms clearly and there are innumerable examples in the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). These can be learned from Marriage Before & After and Before the Wedding.
- In order to build strong and healthy relationship husbands and wives must use the advice given in the Quran and use the practices of the Prophet Muhammad as guideline. This section offers useful and information rich material supported with references to the Quran and Sunnah.
- Love and Mercy are two important ingredients in marital relationships. A Muslims quest for love leads to Marriage. Reader may find fruitful tips and advice in The Quest for Love and Mercy.
Other issues discussed in the books and audio of this section address some of the following questions:
- What is the criteria for finding the right partner in Islam?
- Muslim Matrimonials (Rulings on Muslim Marriage)
- What are the etiquettes before, during and after marriage?
- What are the rights of spouses toward each other?
- What do spouses take for granted in the marriage relationship?
- What are the respects and rights that Islam provides to each of the spouses?
- How to work toward improving marital relations between spouses?
- What are the various Islamic rulings regarding marriage issues?
- ...and much more ! Find a book that suits your needs !