Books on Prophet Muhammad
Allah Almighty chose Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as his last Prophet. There are examples for all Muslims in the life and practices of the Holy Prophet (SAW). This section deals with books, DVDs and other materials that shed light on the life, person and character of Prophet Muhammad. There are books dealing with his relationship with his relatives, wives, children, friends and companions. The details can be informative and inspirational for all. The section offers:
- Biographical details to all readers. These biographical details are authentic and true to their times as the Muslim Scholars have cited innumerable references. The knowledge of the biography of the Holy Prophet (SAW) enables us to know more about Islam and his efforts at spreading the message of Allah. It also makes us learn from other people’s mistakes and strengthens our Faith in Allah through books such as Our Prophet Muhammad and Biography of the Prophet.
- Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was an effective and kind teacher. His teaching methods stand unique in style and implementation. Readers may benefit greatly from his teaching methods through the DVDS entitled The Teaching Methods of Muhammad.
- There are great lessons for the entire Muslim Ummah in the life of Prophet Muhammad. These lessons can help all become better Muslims and successful human beings. Enlightening experiences can be enjoyed through authentic moral and ethical stances from the life of Prophet Muhammad in Life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Lessons and Morals.
- Other than reading and listening materials on the life of Muhammad (SAW), information in the form of question/answers can also be enjoyed through Q & A on the Biography of Prophet.
- Lectures and sermons are also offered to warm up the hearts of Muslims. These lectures and sermons are delivered by renowned Muslim scholars. Lectures such as Description of the Prophet may benefit readers greatly.
- Prophet’s life had its hardships and struggles. During the toughest of times and hardest of moments he relied on Allah and remained steadfast in his Faith. There are treatises that have captured these moments and offer a deep insight into the character and person of the Holy Prophet. Readers can know about the Prophet through Tearful Moments of the Prophet’s life.
- Prophet’s (SAW) life in Makkah, his struggles in Madinah, his Farewell Advice, and his legacy, all are dealt with in separate books by various renowned authors. These can also be had in CDs or DVDs.
- Porphet’s (SAW) personal life, his treatment of his wives, children and friends are no secret. Muslims can learn their lessons by benefitting from The Way of Prophet Muhammad and Wives of the Prophet (S).
- Like every other Prophet the last messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad (SAW) had his own Miracles. There are treatise and other materials dealing with the Miracles of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Moreover, Prophet’s (SAW) way of offering prayer and other Ibadah has also been described in books such as Prophet’s Prayer Described. Such books can be highly beneficial for the entire Muslim Ummah.